Public Information Centres & Consultation Events
Public Information Centres
Two Public Information Centres (PICs) will be held during this Study to provide interested parties with the opportunity to discuss the project and provide input to the Project Team. Notifications advising of the time and location of the PICs will be published in local newspapers, distributed to the project contact list, and made available on the project website.
Public Information Centre for the Preliminary Design Alternatives
Public Information Centre #1
- Part 1: The Virtual Public Information Centre #1 materials
- Part 2: Webinar Recording
Presentation of the Preliminary Design Alternatives
Public Information Centre for the Preferred Preliminary Design Alternative
Public Information Centre #2
Presentation for the Preferred Alternative for the Bradford Bypass Project.
Preliminary Design Interchange Considerations for 10th Sideroad and 2nd Concession Road
Presentation of information for the Preliminary Design – Interchange Considerations for 10th Sideroad and 2nd Concession Road for the Bradford Bypass Project.
- The Preliminary Design Interchange Considerations are posted through the Project Website where you are able to learn more about the additional interchanges for the Bradford Bypass. This includes updated information for the Study, key objectives, and the Preliminary Design alternatives for the interchanges at 10th Sideroad and 2nd Concession Road, and interchange location considerations. The Project Team encouraged your review and submission of feedback on these interchange design alternatives.
- The materials are available here on the Project Website.
- The materials were available for a two week public consultation review between April 21, 2022 and May 5, 2022