Public Information Centres & Consultation Events
Public Information Centres
Two Public Information Centres (PICs) were held during this Study to provide interested parties with the opportunity to discuss the project and provide input to the Project Team. Notifications advising of the time and location of the PICs was published in local newspapers, distributed to the project contact list, and made available on the project website.
Public Information Centre for the Preferred Preliminary Design Alternative(s) (also referred to as the Recommended Plan)
Public Information Centre #2
Date: November 24th, 2022 at 7:00 p.m – 9:00 p.m.
The PIC#2 materials are broken out into the following sections for ease of viewing:
- Introduction: slides 1- 15
- Evaluation of Alternatives: slides 16-43
- Recommended Plan: slides 44-65
- Proposed Technical and Environmental Impacts and Mitigation: slides 65-86
- Project Schedule and Next Steps: slides 87-89
Preliminary Design Interchange Considerations for 10th Sideroad and 2nd Concession Road
Presentation of information for the Preliminary Design – Interchange Considerations for 10th Sideroad and 2nd Concession Road for the Bradford Bypass Project.
- The Preliminary Design Interchange Considerations are posted through the Project Website where you are able to learn more about the additional interchanges for the Bradford Bypass. This includes updated information for the Study, key objectives, and the Preliminary Design alternatives for the interchanges at 10th Sideroad and 2nd Concession Road, and interchange location considerations. The Project Team encouraged your review and submission of feedback on these interchange design alternatives.
- The materials are available here on the Project Website.
- The materials were available for a two week public consultation review between April 21, 2022 and May 5, 2022